Do you want to quickly progress in your iGaming Career?
We are looking for Project Coordinators to join our team!
The Project Coordinator position is the backbone of the FAST TRACK organization. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build an iGaming career.
What does the Project Coordinator do?
As a Project Coordinator, you will be working in the operations team and report to the Operations Manager.
- Make new game releases and testing
- Assist our Customer Support team to investigate player issues
- Build and maintain campaigns (CRM activities)
- Write content for player communication, set up casino bonuses
- Content management, write and maintain content on our sites, coordinate translations
What will you learn in this role?
This role will provide you with the basics and an excellent environment to help you progress into a future position such as CRM Manager, Account Manager or Casino Manager. This includes,
- How to work in a truly efficient way
- Project planning and execution in an Agile environment, relevant tools
- In-depth understanding of the casino business – its players, games, providers
- How to build and maintain a successful CRM calendar
- How to evaluate player and campaign performance
- The regulatory landscape, licenses and responsibilities of an operator
To deliver exceptional customer experience, we first need to change the way we work
FAST TRACK set out to simplify the online casino business. 3 years ago we started building online casinos sites, and we wanted to show the market we could do more with less, and deliver more exceptional customer experiences and achieve better results, by applying the right methodology in how we work and apply technology enablers. FAST TRACK built casinos such as Ikibu, Metal Casino, Casino Calzone and Instacasino and won the EGR White Label Partner award in 2017.
Now making a core part of the platform available to the market, FAST TRACK CRM.
Our current focus is to make FAST TRACK CRM the market-leading customer engagement platform in the iGaming Industry.
Who is right for this role?
You want to work in an organization that is truly transparent, provides a great environment for growth and share the success and invest in their employees.
Apart from excellent verbal and written communication skills in English we are looking for highly ambitious individuals for this role. You are hungry for the next step of your career and ready for an exciting challenge! You are a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude who works well under pressure. You are a team player, bringing energy and positivity to our awesome team.
Prior experience from iGaming will be considered a plus but is not required for this role!
Interested to hear more? Apply on this link https://fasttrack.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=6